Tuesday, November 17, 2009

wedding shoes


I found these shoes over a year ago on somewhere on the world wide web and I can't for the life of me find them again! I absolutely love them and I'm convinced that no shoe could possibly out shine these cuties. I'll keep looking, but I'm afraid at this point that they've aren't making/selling them anymore.

Beyond the perfect green polka-dot sling back flats that I'll never be able to find, I haven't thought of much other than the fact that my wedding shoes need to be flats.

We're having the "reception" the night before the actual wedding so I figure I can wear amazingly tall beautiful shoes then... ie when i'm sitting down for the majority of the night.

I can't seem to find a picture of the dress I bought for the pre-ception right now. So when I come home from work I'll put it up on my dress form and snap some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment