Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the story

My boy and I went to the same college (a very small college) for four years, but didn't meet until the day before we graduated. We hit it off right away and started dating about a month later. I was living at home in Nebraska, and he was living with his family in Wisconsin. About every two or three weeks, we would make the drive (4-6 hours) to meet back on campus to hang out. My brother was living there for the summer so we had a free place to stay, and it was about as close to half way as we could get. We slept on the floor and made each other meals like it was something we did everyday. After four months, I moved to Wisconsin to be closer to him. I got my own apartment and worked a quiet office job for a year before we moved in together. Eight months later he proposed and now I have a blog to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment